About the Job
We are looking for efficient, experienced developers with a profound knowledge with front-end and backend coding. Candidate should be familiar with Shopify platform and up to date with trends. We seek to find eager and hard-working candidates who are keen to break grounds and opt for the maximum.
We are seeking a Shopify Developer responsible for implementing features focusing on user experience as well as functionality, including creating Shopify themes and plugins. The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Also, an understanding of the entire development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Strong experience within eCommerce specifically in the fashion industry
- Commercial experience building and maintaining themes with Shopify
- Experience with a backend language such as Node JS / Python / GO / PHP
- Good knowledge in using continuous integration / continuous deployment tools
- Experience working with Invision, Sketch or Figma
- Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
About the Job
We are looking for the ideal candidate that is a highly motivated individual who will assist in conceptualising and curating all of Notstitched’s visual content. He/she should have experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Conceptualisation and creation of visual graphics and videos intended for publication on social media
- Create and develop a visual response to communication problems. A good understanding of hierarchy and grid structure, positive and negative space, typography, user-centric design, composition and construction of imagery, photography and videography that gets the message across is essential.
- Management of all Social Media platforms
- Generating ideas and managing all our social media channels, focusing on driving engagement, user interaction & growing our community.
- Daily scheduling of content.
- Create strong social campaigns that will convert to sales
- Work within a fast moving environment and dealing with tight deadlines including weekly analysis.
- Keen eye for great design and attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic design, Visual Communications Design, Multimedia Design
- Good command of English, Arabic will be a plus
To apply for any of the roles, kindly email your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device